- Clothes for two weeks (shorts, T-shirts, underwear, socks, long pants, sweater or coat)
- Trainers and flip-flops
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Swimming suits – hat – sun cream
- Beach bag
- Personal hygiene items
- Anti mosquito lotion
- Fabric bag for soiled laundry
- Flask with the child’s name
- No sheets and blankets required
- Doctor’s certification that the child can follow the camp’s program
All items should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
Up to 2019, the summer camp’s kitchen was implementing a Food Safety Management System certified according to the International Standard ISO 22000:2005.” This year we will proceed with the implementation of the ISO 22000:2018 standards.
- Breakfast: milk with chocolate, butter with jam or “nutella”, cereals
- Mid-morning snack: sandwich
- Lunch: a complete meal mainly with meat or chicken, salad and fruit
- Afternoon snack: ice-cream, donut, croissant, orange juice with cake
- Dinner:like lunch but different
According to the 2020 operating protocols, visits were not allowed. In case the same applies this year, the parents will be able to leave clean clothes or other necessary items at the entrance after consultation with the camp. Otherwise the visit will be on Sunday and hours 09:00 – 13:00 and 17:00 – 20:00.
Daily telephone contacts can be made at the following numbers:
- 22910-52676 and
- 22910-54979 (also fax)
For information and bookings, parents can contact the offices of the Summer Camp (Tel/fax 210-6393254 until June 26th and 22910-52676 and 22910-54979 from June 27th onwards)
For each two-week period 600 Euros
- A down payment of 300 Euro is required when booking.
- The balance is due when the child arrives at Camp.
- In the event of cancellation the down payment is refunded provided the place is filled by another child.
- All co-operating Social Security Funds cover part or whole of the cost of a child’s stay.