- Clothes for two weeks (shorts, T-shirts, underwear, socks, long pants, sweater or coat)
- Trainers and flip-flops
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Swimming suits – hat – sun cream
- Beach bag
- Personal hygiene items
- Anti mosquito lotion
- Fabric bag for soiled laundry
- Flask with the child’s name
- No sheets and blankets required
- Doctor’s certification that the child can follow the camp’s program
All items should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
The summer camp’s kitchen has been certified according to the ISO 22000:2018 standard for the production and serving of meals in its premises
- Breakfast: milk with chocolate, butter with jam or “nutella” or tahini, cereals
- Mid-morning snack: sandwich
- Lunch: a complete meal mainly with meat or chicken, legumes, salad and fruit
- Afternoon snack: ice-cream, donut, croissant, orange juice with cake, cereal bars
- Dinner:like lunch but different
In 2023, visits were not allowed. In case the same applies this year, the parents will be able to leave clean clothes or other necessary items at the entrance after consultation with the camp. Otherwise the visits will be once per period on a day and time to be determined later.
For each two-week period 660 Euros
- A down payment of 300 Euro is required when booking. The deposit is refunded if the reservation is cancelled at least one week before each period or the place is filled by another child.
- The balance is due when the child arrives at Camp. In case of early departure, the corresponding amount is refunded only if the place is filled by another child.
- In the event of cancellation the down payment is refunded provided the place is filled by another child.
- All co-operating Social Security Funds cover part or whole of the cost of a child’s stay.