- Clothes for a week (shorts, T-shirts, underwear, socks, long pants, sweater or coat)
- Trainers and flip-flops
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Swimming suits – hat – sun cream
- Beach bag
- Personal hygiene items
- Anti mosquito lotion
- Fabric bag for soiled laundry
- No sheets and blankets required
- Doctor’s certification that the child can follow the camp’s program
All items should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
“The summer camp’s kitchen is implementing a Food Safety Management System certified according to the International Standard ISO 22000:2005.”
- Breakfast: milk with chocolate, butter with jam or “nutella”, cereals
- Mid-morning snack: sandwich
- Lunch: a complete meal mainly with meat or chicken, salad and fruit
- Afternoon snack: ice-cream, donut, croissant, orange juice with cake
- Dinner:like lunch but different
Parents are welcome to visit every Sunday;
- 09:00 – 13:00 and
- 17:00 – 20:00.
Daily telephone contacts can be made at the following numbers:
- 22910-52676 and
- 22910-54979 (also fax)
during the following hours: 12:15-13:45 .
For information and bookings, parents can contact the offices of the Summer Camp (Tel/fax 210-6393254 until June 14th and 22910-52676 and 22910-54979 from June 15th onwards)
For each three-week period 850 Euros (732 + VAT)
- Family discounts apply to the 3rd period.
- A down payment of 300 Euro is required when booking.
- The balance is due when the child arrives at Camp.
- In the event of cancellation the down payment is refunded provided the place is filled by another child.
- Similar conditions are applicable in the event of early departure.
- All co-operating Social Security Funds cover part or whole of the cost of a child’s stay.